Planning your wedding can be tough but it doesn’t have to be!! I’ve created a list of my favorite wedding venues in and around Columbus, Ohio to help you get started! Once you nail down your venue and date, the rest of the pieces will fall right into place!
- Jorgensen Farms Oak Grove & The Historic Barn – These two venues are each unique in their own way. Oak Grove has the most gorgeous glasshouse, perfect for an outdoor ceremony with protection from rain! Think open air vibes! The property is expansive and offers up so many options for portraits! I guarantee you will fall in love! The Historic Barn is the original Jorgensen Farms venue. It’s known for its rustic vibes and cute yellow doors! You can have your ceremony inside the barn or in their courtyard, surrounded by tall trees and white hydrangeas. Something very unique to Jorgensen Farms is that they offer on-site floral designs that include flowers grown right on the property!
- Juniper – Hello amazing rooftop venue with views of the city! This new venue is every bride’s (and photogrpaher’s) dream! If you have been looking for a unique venue that will wow your guests, this is the place! It is so beautiful inside and out! Imagine dancing the night away surrounded by city lights! With it;s modern acrylic chairs, beautiful white tables and city views, you won’t have to do much to make this the perfect spot to say “I do!”
- The Ohio Statehouse – The Statehouse is one of my go-to spots for year round beauty. It is so classic, clean and elegant. I am a big fan of its limestone walls and pillars. Make your wedding day historic and book this amazing venue. Just wait till you see the Atrium and Rotunda!
- The Westin Great Southern Columbus – The most beautiful ballroom in Columbus!! If gold and white are your colors, you’ve got to check this place out! Plus, being downtown opens up so many amazing portrait locations! And just think, when the night is over – you won’t need a ride to your hotel room!
- Irongate Equestrian Center – Located just outside of Columbus, this venue is 105 acres of beauty and one of my personal favorite barn like venues in the area. As soon as you turn down their long driveway, a sense of peace and calmness will take over! The staff here is the most accommodating staff I’ve ever worked with and they will go the extra mile to make sure your day is absolutely perfect. There are multiple locations for outdoor ceremonies and the reception space is HUGE! Plus, there are horses… you know you want a few portraits with horses!
- Pinnacle Golf Club – Also located just outside Columbus, Pinnacle Golf Club can hold up to 400 guests! It’s beautiful ballroom, filled with chandeliers and windows overlooking the golf course is perfect for your wedding day! They also have an incredible outdoor ceremony spot just steps away from their ballroom. Pinnacle is another venue where I can truly say, the staff will take amazing care of you and your guests!
- The Club at Corazon – Wishing you could fly to Tuscany for your wedding day? Then this is the spot for you. This unique venue has a vineyard on site, panoramic views of the lake and the most romantic architecture in Ohio. It offers a collection of spaces to make your wedding day unforgettable!
- Franklin Park Conservatory Palm House & The Wells Barn – The historic John F. Wolfe Palm House features soaring glass ceilings, tropical foliage and an amazing patio for cocktail hour. The Palm House is perfect for fall and winter weddings because it is always warm and cozy! The Wells Barn is my other favorite venue at the Franklin Park Conservatory because it is so different from any of the other spots here. This barn is new and gorgeous! Plus there is a great little lawn area for cocktail hour and socializing. In addition, just steps from the venue, there is a beautiful garden space – perfect for those golden hour portraits!
- The Darby House – The Darby House is surrounded on all sides with 7,000 acres of forest, prairie and wetlands. It is quaint and charming but will seat up to 250 guests! This place is a photographers dream with so many options for outdoor portraits. Check it out for yourself!
- Strongwater – Looking for that urban warehouse feel? Then this is the place for you. Their outdoor courtyard, surrounded by industrial glass windows, metal beams and ivy will have your guests saying wow! Driving by, you’d never guess how beautiful it is inside! It is located in the heart of the Arts District and offers unique character inside the city! Plus, the food is amazing!
- The Columbus Museum of Art – Spend your day surrounded by loved ones and beautiful art! I especially love their ceremony spot with the glass ceiling and the patio overlooking their gardens. This venue is so unique and will set the tone for your big day! Wether your style is modern or classic, this place will check everything off your list!
- COSI – Yes, the place you grew up going to for fun is also an incredible wedding venue! Get married on the east stairs and dance the night away with views overlooking the Scioto Mile. COSI is your one stop shop for all your wedding needs and can accommodate up to 1200 people! WHOA.
- Magnolia Hill Farm – one of the newest venues just North of Columbus. Designed & owned by photographers, this venue is the most picturesque spot to get married and celebrate! No joke, they planned this place perfectly. The way the light shines through their windows at sunset will make your heart melt. Magnolia Hill Farm is beautiful on its own yet the perfect blank slate no matter your wedding colors!
Happy Planning, Friends!! As always, please reach out to me for any wedding advice!